Kickstart Your Sustainability Journey
Excited to be more sustainable, but not sure how to take the next step?
You have the power to make small changes in your life that will bring more joy, save money, and reduce your environmental impacts!
Please join me as I pilot my first ever online workshop!
Kickstart Your Sustainability Journey: Simple Actions to Take NOW!
In less than 30 days, you will have:
- A personalized environmental footprint & list of your biggest opportunities
- Implemented simple actions from the course toolkit that give you more time, money, & personal resilience
- A strategy to build lasting sustainable habits & tools to guide these next steps
- A committed network of new friends to support you on your journey through a private Facebook group
- 5 week online workshop
- Starting Thursday, May 7th
- $150 Registration fee (registration is required, please see link
- Live zoom sessions every Thursday from 2-3pm EST
- Private Facebook Group
- Recorded weekly zoom sessions (in case you can’t watch live or want to watch again)
- Encouraging engagement in between our zoom sessions
- Weekly toolkit of key resources, worksheets, recipes, & other information
Detailed course outline:
We will cover each of these topics in detail, implementing low hanging fruit during the 5-week course and developing a strategy to build lasting sustainable habits.
- Environmental Footprint – With 1:1 coaching from me, you will create a personalize environmental footprint which will be used to guide to rest of our sessions, ensuring we tackle everyone’s biggest opportunities.
- Transportation – We’ll discuss the most effective ways to green your transportation habits, including an evaluation of lessons we can learn from how our current behaviors, due to COVID-19, may help us form more sustainable habits as we rebuild our new normal.
- Food – We’ll discuss the biggest impacts and opportunities related to your food choices and take action to reduce food packaging and food waste, and increase your access to local food
- Home – We’ll evaluate and implement your biggest opportunities inside your home, including green energy, junk mail, and reusables.
- Goods – Based on your feedback and personalized environmental footprint, we may choose to tackle your clothes closet, kitchen, or cleaning supplies during this week.